This product is:
- Proudly made in the USA to the highest quality standards in a FDA registered facility that also maintains a current GMP certificate.
- Made with Non-GMO ingredients which means that none of the ingredients we use in our products have been genetically modified.
- Gluten free and made from natural ingredients.
* REGULATE DIGESTIVE HEALTH
* REPLENISH HEALTHY BACTERIA
* RELIEVE CONSTIPATION & GAS
LUNVA’s Probiotics-40 is a blend of 4 strains (40 billion organisms) of Probiotic Bacteria. Our Probiotic supplement is designed to provide a high potency and balance of beneficial bacteria. By taking this product on a regular basis Probiotic-40 can help assist in maintaining healthy intestinal flora.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics as whole are designed to help with a range of problems involving the gut from constipation to diarrhea and have even been said to help prevent colds or help fight them off. The key to reaping the benefits of probiotics is to make sure you are taking a product that has actual live organisms in it by the time it reaches you.
There are a couple of ways to achieve this, one being storing your probiotics in a fridge and the other and most common is to put enough organisms in there so that the desired amount will still be in the capsules by the expiration date. Our Probiotics-40 supports both ways to ensure a high quality product that lasts as long as possible, starting with a combination of 40 billion organisms.
The main 4 strains of probiotics used are as follows:
- Naturally found in the intestinal tract and helps in maintaining the intestinal flora.
- Known for its ability to help stimulate the body’s immune response.
- Known for its health benefits in helping support digestive health.
- Known for helping to boost energy levels
Helps Immune System
Great For Women’s General HealthDisclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.